Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day...a day late :)

Yesterday I was so busy celebrating my husband, so today I wanted to reflect on what an AMAZING dad he is! We have learned this whole parenting thing together, and I have learned so much from him. He has taught me how to be patient. He is so good at being patient and letting Grace learn and try new things on her own (even though we could probably get it done in a fraction of the time.lol) He has unconditional love for his little girl, and he always does what is in the best interest for our family. He works hard to provide for us, and he always comes in the door smiling when he gets home...even if he's had a crappy day at work. He has exceeded any dream or hope that I could have for a dad to our Gracie. He is goofy, kind, gentle, patient, and sooo loving. I can't believe this is the THIRD year we have celebrated him being a dad (four if you count the year I was pregnant :) I am thankful for him, and Gracie is so blessed to have him as her dad. Here's some pics from the day he became a daddy


We had a great time celebrating Randy yesterday. We started the morning with church and seeing all of our friends. Then we grabbed a quick lunch and went out to Randy's sister's house. She made a delicious meal for the guys, and everyone definitely left full and happy. Grace had so much fun playing in the pool and dress-up with her cousins. Randy had a great day just being with family...Happy Father's Day!

1 comment: