Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our little Monkey


Our little monkey. This to me totally captures the personality of my Gracie. (It reminds me of the movie Annie).She is such a girlie girl, it is a fight to get her to wear anything other than a dress out of the house. But on the other hand, she is so tough! She will take a hard crash and not even cry...she will just ask for some ice and a popsie (popsicle) to feel better. Everyone tells me that little boys have more energy than girls, but I think Gracie could definitely give any boy a run for his money. This picture was taken when she was playing with her Auntie Jenna in her "castle" outside. I just love the joy in her face. Seeing how  happy she is makes me feel like me and Randy are doing something right. We love sharing her with our family and friends, and I know that all of the love she gets from them makes her so confident and happy. I pray she will continue to have this energetic and joyful personalty!



1 comment:

  1. I love this picture and I love sweet joyful energetic Gracie! She's the best! And you and Randy are great parents!

    ReplyDelete