Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Back :)

Sorry I have been M.I.A. this last week! It has been quite a busy week. Our Gracie got really sick last week, but we had her follow-up today and everything is great! It amazes how fast kids get sick, and how fast they get better! So thankful for health insurance, medicine, and that she's all better!

We also had a couple graduations! My little brother graduated form high school...I was so proud of him! There were over 20 of us there cheering him on, and I don't think he stopped smiling once. Our present to him: Money to go towards his first tattoo...and of course I am going with him to get it!

Also, my bff graduated with her Masters! Since Gracie was sick, we stayed home and watched her graduation streaming online. It was so exciting to cheer her on at home, and still feel like we were there watching her! Watching her graduate has definitely motivated me and Randy to keep on truckin to get our schooling done!

We had my brother and cousin's joint graduation party Saturday. Then my bff and her mom's joint graduation party Sunday! It's obviously been such a busy couple weeks. So tonight and tomorrow we are not doing ANYTHING but staying home and watching movies :)

Also, I have a new hobby. I have always loved to bake, but I am really getting into cupcakes! So if you have any delicious recipes let me know :) They're offering a Wilton cake decorating class at the Michael's by my house...I think I should look into that! Here's a pic of the cupcakes I decorated for my bff and her momma's grad party! (Hmmm...maybe I should start a little cupcake business on the side...you can never have too many dreams and goals!)...now for a name??haha

2 comments: