Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finally

So...I finally decided to start a blog. My wonderful best friend encouraged me for a while to start one. I have been putting it off, because I knew that once I started I wouldn't want to stop! Now that I have decided to join the "cool people" I should tell you a little about me:

-Follower of an amazing God, He has ALWAYS directed my path.
-Wife to a wonderful man...about to celebrate our 3rd Wedding Anniversary next week!
-Mom to a precious girl who is 2 1/2 next month! (Yes, we do celebrate half birthdays)
-Coach (soon to be...next month) of a high school dance team.  JAZZ HANDS!

I am looking forward to sharing the life we've been given. It is not always perfect, but we always strive to find the joy. I am sure I will have a gazillion (not exaggerating) stories about my Gracie, and I highly doubt that you can look at her face without smiling. She is our sweet miracle, and we feel blessed God chose us to be her parents!

2 comments:

  1. omg yay! I hope you update every single day!! SO happy you're finally blogging!! And we totally celebrate half birthdays! <3 love ya bff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! What a great surprise! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete