Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Snowsuits

I know I live in Southern California. I know that it like never snows where I live. But I can't help it, I am obsessed with snowsuits. I think they are the absolute cutest things on kids! Before Gracie was even born I already had about five snowsuits that I had bought from different yard sales and so on (I mean seriously, who can resist a snowsuit that's only 25 cents!) My friends and family gave me a hard time, because it never snows where we live, and it hardly rains here either :)

So...I was looking through old pictures, and I came across some from when we went to Big Bear. Of course I made Grace wear her snowsuits, and she HATED them! I even made Randy pull over to the side of the road to get extra pictures...I think she was embarrassed.haha.

These pictures are bound to make you laugh.


1 comment:

  1. freak! lol, jk. Well kinda kidding! Grace looks so humiliated in those pics lol! I love it!

    ReplyDelete